Bikin hidupmu Fun!

Bikin hidupmu Fun!
Fulfill your dream
Powered By Blogger

Enjoy Life ^^

I love to spend most of my times in quiet, with my beloved ones..

Most of all, I love my family and my surroundings.
And you are one of it, my friend :)

Happy reading :)

28.12.10

Vacancy in East West Seed Indonesia - Purwakarta

PT.  East West Seed Indonesia

Advertised: 21 Dec 2010 I Closing date: 20 Jan 2011

PT. East West Seed Indonesia is a Leading Vegetable Seed Company
Located in Purwakarta - Jawa Barat

This company is looking for:

Laboratory Staff
(Jawa Barat - Purwakarta)

Requirements:
  • Preferable Male, Single, age max. 25 years old
  • Fresh graduated
  • S1 Agronomy (min GPA 2.75)
  • Having good interpersonal and communication skill, dynamic, confidence and analytical thinking
  • Have subject on plant tissue culture
  • Computer / MS Office literature
  • Fluently English both oral & written
  • Able to join immediately
  • Willing to work overtime
  • Willing to be located in Purwakarta

Please send your application and CV with recent photograph to:

HR Departement
PT. East West Seed Indonesia
PO. BOX I Campaka Purwakarta 41181
West java – Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment